Economic Reach-ins – Refrigerator or Freezer
Asber AWR series reach-in’s are designed for the price conscious customer without sacrificing its strength and durability. At 23 cubic foot, it is the most effective way to maximize your storage needs. All Stainless-steel front with resistant gray side panels and aluminum back. Interior walls with NSF approved white coated steel finish, easy to clean with a sturdy stainless-steel floor. Always one step above to ensure the highest standard in safety and sanitation for your establishment.
Insulation in any Refrigerator and Freezer unit is one of the most important factors for thermal efficiency. Asber only uses the world’s leading brand “Ecomate” (GWP) (ODP) insulation, 2” thick for the highest R value efficiency for your environments.
Asber Economic Reach-ins come with an ergonomically designed full-length door handle. In-step interior for a better seal and prevent sweating. Magnetic one-piece door gasket, removable without tools for ease of cleaning and replacement. Stainless Steel hinges for a durable long-lasting door.
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Asber utilizes R-290 Hydrocarbon designed to meet DOE’s Energy Conservation standards with very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0) (GWP-3).
- Additional features to include:
- Door lock with universal key.
- Hermetic compressors with epoxy coated evaporator.
- Accepts 18” x 26” sheet pans.
- Field reversible door.
- Automatic evaporator: Paper fins not utilized in the evaporation process.
- Electronic controller with digital display.
- Temperature: Refrigerators 32° F to 38° F based on an external environment of 90° F and 65% RH.
- Temperature: Freezers -4 °F to -8 °F based on an external environment of 90 °F and 65% RH.
- Standard with 2.5” castors, front with brakes.
- Meets the NSF-7 standard for food safety.